Sovereign Grace Baptist Church of Topeka
A Particular Baptist Church
Our Meeting Times
Lord’s Day (Sunday) Services begin at 10 a.m. On the first Wednesday of every month we meet at the Topeka Rescue Mission at 7:30 p.m. for services
These are some of the doctrines (teachings) that the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas, believe from God’s word:
- The supremacy of preaching
- The authority and sufficiency of the scriptures.
- Salvation of sinners by the Person and Work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Justification by faith alone.
- Total depravity and inability of man.
- The election of grace.
- The necessity of repentance, of turning away from all sin.
- Effectual calling.
- Preservation and perseverance of true believers.
- Believers’ baptism by immersion.
- The law of God as a rule of life.
- Absolute predestination of all things.
A fuller statement of our faith is the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith.